Rockaway Beach-based entrepreneur with professional experience in graphic design looking to expand her skillset and break into educational game development, leveraging virtual reality technology. A passionate student of the arts and science, Lionella studied computer science and is looking to further her education.
Proficient at using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom),
3D modeling tools (Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Inventor, and Maya).
Extensive experience with art medium (watercolor, acrylic, charcoal, oil paint, ink).
5+ years of Graphic Design experience, Pianist with 20+ years of experience
College Invaders, Brooklyn College Feb 2017 – Sept 2017
- Graphic design lead in student team that designed, developed, and implemented multi-directional arcade game using Java.
- Responsible for management of team repository facilitating collaboration and sharing of code and game assets (graphics/sound)
Into the Deep, Personal Project 2017 – Present
- Drew inspiration from my pet cats and aquarium incorporating photographs of them in the game
Game Designer/ Developer
- Creating a virtual reality educational system
- Learning experience specific to an individual’s way of learning
- dynamically changing environment
- Self-Learning Teacher
- Experimenting with different cutting edge technology
- Building and testing experiences on new emerging devices
- Working with HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Red Hydrogen One, 3D Printing, etc…
Robotics : NYC Resistor, Brooklyn 2015 – Present
- Member and active participant of Brooklyn-based technology meet-up
- Collaborated with passionate technology inventors and professionals
- Currently working on soil moisture sensor for self-watering plants
- Team member in annual Trinity College Robotics Fire Fighting Competition
Unity Developer: Glimpse Group
VR Game Tester: Blue Goji
CUNY Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY May 2018
Computer Science & Information Systems, Bachelors of Science
Graphic Design & Illustration, Associate AAS